Wyth’s commitment to college and university communities extends beyond rideshare and carpooling services. In addition to promoting travel safety and more affordable transportation solutions on and off campus, we give back to Student Organizations through our unique revenue sharing structure.
LEARN ABOUT OUR STUDENT ORGANIZATION PARTNER BENEFITS & VALUES
Student Organization Partnerships
Partner Benefits to Student Organizations:
- $1 for every hour a driver works goes to their student organization
- 5% for every dollar spent by a rider goes to their student organization
- 60% of total WYTH revenue goes back into the university community through revenue sharing and pay to drivers – all of whom must have a validated .edu address.
- Unlimited earning potential. The more drivers and riders associated with your organization use WYTH, the higher your earnings!
Interested in Partnering Wyth Us?
- An Agreement between your student organization and WYTH is required.
- Organizations will have a code for drivers and riders they recruit.